We want to get ethical, nutrient-dense food to our community and we also understand that people need some sort of convenience in this busy world we live in. We have come up with a ‘Food Club’. Full Circle Farm will deliver to a Club ‘host’ once a fortnight. This host will accommodate friends, neighbours, or other people in their immediate community, to pick up products we have grown on the farm. This allows people to access farm-to-plate food and is a great way to build community; developing meaningful relationships, centered around ethical food.
FOOD CLUB DROPS- HOW IT WORKS
- Erina (Tuesdays 3:30pm-4:30pm)
- Wamberal (Tuesdays 5pm-6pm)
- Umina (Tuesdays 6:30pm-7:30pm)
- Tumbi Umbi (Wednesdays 3:15pm-4:15pm)
- Long Jetty (Wednesdays 4:30pm-5:30pm)
- Avoca Pop-Up Market at Like Minds Cafe (Wednesdays 4pm-5:30pm)
- Toukley (Wednesdays 6pm-7:00pm)
- Cooranbong (Wednesdays 7:30pm-8pm)
- Jilliby (Thursdays 4pm-6pm)
- Marrickville (Sundays 10:00am-11:00am)
- Botany Bay (Sundays 11:30am-12:30pm)
- Frenchs Forest (Sundays 1:30pm-2:30pm)
- Wahroonga (Sundays 3pm-3:30pm)
- Berowra (Sundays 4pm-4:30pm)
- The drop point will only commence and remain operational with 5 or more customers, so tell your friends!
- It is a ‘bring your own bag’ arrangement.
- No orders, just rock up!
- Payments are made on the day via card or cash.
- You can keep up to date with news, share recipes and feel connected to like-minded people on our Facebook group
- We will have farm tours throughout the season so you can have ultimate connection to your food and how it is raised. We do not seek any certifications for our produce; instead we adhere to 100% transparency on how we farm. Come and see what we do, meet us, have a cuppa and experience connection to a local farmer.You will get a reminder text message in the morning. Life gets busy and reminders are handy!
- Drops are FORTNIGHTLY (except Wahroonga, Berowra, Frenchs Forest and Botany which are every 3rd Sunday of each month).
Regeneratively-grown beef, chicken, pork, lamb, eggs, honey, veg, cheese. Head over to our online shop (which is for home deliveries) to see what kind of items we sell.
Interested in joining a club in your area? Fill out the details below and you’ll start receiving text reminders for your preferred club. The texts will have the address and all other necessary details on it.
Thank you for supporting local farms and ethical food!
Shannon & Kylie Kelly