We want to get ethical, nutrient-dense food to our community and we also understand that people need some sort of convenience in this busy world we live in. We have come up with a ‘Food Club’. Full Circle Farm will deliver to a Club ‘host’ once a fortnight. This host will accommodate friends, neighbours, or other people in their immediate community, to pick up products we have grown on the farm. This allows people to access farm-to-plate food and is a great way to build community; developing meaningful relationships, centered around ethical food.
FOOD CLUB DROPS- HOW IT WORKS
- Our club locations are: Jilliby (Thursdays 4pm-6pm), Tumbi Umbi (Wednesdays 3:15pm-4:15pm), Long Jetty (Wednesdays 4:30pm-5:30pm), Toukley (Wednesdays 6pm-7:00pm), Cooranbong (Wednesdays 7:30pm-8pm), Erina (Tuesdays 4pm-4:30pm), Wamberal (Tuesdays 5pm-5:30pm), Avoca (Wednesdays 4pm-6pm), Umina (Tuesdays 6:30pm-7:30pm), Ourimbah (Mondays 2:30pm-4pm), Botany Bay (Sundays 11am-12pm), Frenchs Forest (Sundays 1pm-1:30pm), Berowra (Sundays 3pm-3:30pm), Emu Plains (Sundays 5pm-5:30pm) and Wahroonga (Sundays 2pm-2:30pm).
- Drops are FORTNIGHTLY (except Wahroonga, Berowra, Frenchs Forest, Botany and Emu Plains which are monthly).
- You will get a reminder text message in the morning. Life gets busy and reminders are handy!
- The drop point will only commence and remain operational with 5 or more customers, so tell your friends!
- It is a ‘bring your own bag’ arrangement.
- No orders, just rock up!
- Payments are made on the day via card or cash.
- You can keep up to date with news, share recipes and feel connected to like-minded people on our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/480993998930290/?ref=bookmarks
- We will have farm tours throughout the season so you can have ultimate connection to your food and how it is raised. We do not seek any certifications for our produce; instead we adhere to 100% transparency on how we farm. Come and see what we do, meet us, have a cuppa and experience connection to a local farm and farmer.
We have a reasonably consistent supply of chicken, beef and eggs, lamb, pork, veg boxes, sweet potatos, avocados, onions, biltong, kimchi, sauerkraut and honey.
Pasture-Raised Eggs $8.50/Dozen
We produce pasture-raised eggs. These eggs are worlds apart from the industry labelled ‘free range,’ which can be up to 10,000 birds per hectare (basically a dust bowl where most of the birds stay in the sheds anyway). Our hens are on grass ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!! They are moved regularly onto fresh pasture, promoting optimal animal and land health. This means a superior egg with nutritional components off the charts!
Pasture-Raised Meat Chickens Whole ($24-$30) and Cut Ups ( breast, leg, thigh, wings, frames, necks)
We produce pasture-raised meat chickens. No chemicals, no growth hormones, no antibiotics, no disgusting chicken sheds; just clean air, grass, bugs, and their ration of local grains. The meat chickens will be delivered mostly fresh straight from our coolroom (in rare times we may need to deliver frozen depending on logistics). We process fortnightly so the chicken will be super fresh!
Grass-Fed and Finished Beef. $20.00-$60.00/kg depending on cut.
We have seasonal grass-fed and finished beef available. Preservative and gluten-free sausages, mince, steaks, roasts, bones and offal. This is slow-grown, holistically-managed, chemical-free, ethical beef that you simply cannot buy in any store. The animals are 2.5-3 years old, double the age of standard supermarket beef which means double the flavour and jam packed with extra nutrients. We process monthly so the beef will be chilled one of the fortnights, frozen the other.
Interested in joining a club in your area? Fill out the details below and you’ll start receiving text reminders for your preferred club. The texts will have the address and all other necessary details on it.
Thank you for supporting local farms and ethical food!
Shannon & Kylie Kelly